- About RIDGMONT PLAZA, ST ALBANS -
A modern apartment presented in immaculate condition. Just a stone's throw from St Albans City train station and a 10 minute walk into the city centre with a large array of shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. A modern and bright one bedroom apartment presented in immaculate condition. Just a stone's throw from St Albans City train station and a 10 minute walk into the city centre with a large array of shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. Contained within a secured gated development with a free allocated parking space. One double bedroom, one bathroom, fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer and toaster. Modern décor and funishings.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|One bedroom, 1 bathroom|| ||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London Luton Airport London Heathrow Airport St Albans City Kings Cross, St Pancras
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary