- About Richmond Bridge Development -
This delightful development of modern apartments over several buildings in a private complex is situated within 10 minutes walk of Richmond High Street and the station which has frequent trains to central London and the Underground network. Close to the River Thames, there is also easy access to the M3 and M4.
Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
90 + nights
|1 Bedroom Apartment||On Request||£159.00||£151.00||£148.00|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||On Request||£222.00||£211.00||£206.00|
|3 Bedroom Apartment||On Request||£242.00||£230.00||£225.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary