- About Regents Riverside -
Regents Riverside is a very attractive and elegant riverside development located on the north side of Reading town centre and is within close proximity to Reading mainline train station, while Reading’s vibrant town centre with The Oracle Shopping Centre which offers over 100 stores, along with many restaurants and bars in addition to a 10 screen cinema is only minutes away.
Regents Riverside offers the privacy of a secure gated development and benefits further from free secure on-site allocated parking and video entry system and is the ideal location for both the business and leisure guest.
The stylish and spacious apartments are individual in their design and character, yet all are fully furnished to the highest standards and offer the highest level of accommodation, enjoying private riverside balconies/gardens overlooking the river Thames.
The apartments offer a true home from home experience with free WIFI and Sky TV and a light and spacious open plan lounge/dining area and a fully equipped kitchen.
Each double bedroom offers spacious and very comfortable accommodation with the master bedroom benefiting from en-suite shower facilities, while the main bathroom is spacious and includes both shower and bath facilities.
Weekly housekeeping comes as standard providing clean, fresh towels and bed linen while a complimentary welcome pack containing a few essentials and treats is provided to ensure guests can relax and unwind from the moment they arrive.
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartment||£130.00||£120.00||£115.00||£110.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary