- Kings Road, Reading -
- About Kings Road -
Offering unrivaled comfort and convenience, our stunning Kings Road serviced apartments are ideal for extended stays and relocation. All apartments in this Georgian Grade II listed building are stylishly decorated, with high ceilings and sash windows which flood the apartments with plenty of natural light. These newly converted apartments feature spacious open-plan living areas with solid wood flooring, fully equipped kitchens with stone worktops, a coffee machine and smoothie maker, and marble or porcelain tiled bathrooms providing a real home from home for our guests. Smart technology features like intelligent app controlled electric heating, LED motion detected skirting lighting in the hallway and USB power sockets will make sure that our apartments meet the expectations of today’s guest.
All apartments in this newly converted building are beautifully finished with solid wood flooring, stone worktops in the designer kitchens and marble or porcelain tiled bathrooms, while the air re-circulation system will provide purified clean air. Every apartment has allocated parking space.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|2 bedroom, 2 bathroom|| ||£139.00||£129.00||£109.00||£109.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London Heathrow Airport London Gatwick Airport Reading Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336