- Reading – Canal Walk, Reading -
- About Reading – Canal Walk -
Are you travelling with your family and want something just a bit larger than your standard apartment, are you coming to Reading on a project and need a place to stay where you can all share the living costs of the visit and still have your own private space? We have thought of you, we have just renovated this lovely 3 bedroom house in the town centre, but it doesn't end there. This three double bedroom house also has an en-suite bedroom and parking for one car included in the price.
This property is located 15 minutes walk from Reading Station, and 5 minutes walk from Oracle shopping mall. It comes with high speed free WIFI and private patio.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom|| ||£120.00||£115.00||£110.00||£100.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London Heathrow Airport London Luton Airport Reading Station Paddington Waterloo
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336