- About Racton Road 5 Bedroom House -
Set on a lovely residential street this property is nearby Stamford Bridge football Stadium and less than five minutes walk from the tube and Overground at West Brompton.With fantastically modern features and amenities an elegant patio garden and unique skylights and lighting themes this home is a great space for your visit to London. Sleeping up to ten guests comfortably there are five double rooms three with en-suites for great luxury and privacy. This stunning home has been recently renovated to the highest standard and features wooden flooring an ultra modern high spec kitchen and quality finishes throughout. You are welcomed by a sleek sitting room with a black leather sofa and *plasma TV. On the basement level of this property is a fantastic playroom with a shower room plus separate utilities area.
This family home is in a great location in the heart of affluent Fulham a short walk from bustling Fulham Broadway for shops cinemas restaurants and pubs. You are minutes from the point where New Kings Road meets the famous Kings Road which stretches through Chelsea all the way to Sloane Square. Along this fashionable street are stylish boutiques antique shops and excellent restaurants and cafes to enjoy. Fulham Broadway station operates on the District Line and reaches St James Park and Westminster in 20 just minutes for Buckingham Palace Westminster Abbey Big Ben and many more attractions. Take the Overground from West Brompton station to Kensington (Olympia) for the Natural History Victoria & Albert and Science museums or to Clapham Junction for rail services to other parts of the UK. Tube Station: West Brompton / Fulham BroadwayOverground: West BromptonAirport: London Heathrow"
Minimum stay: 21 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
90 + nights
|5 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom Apartment||£674.00||£674.00||£606.00||£573.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary