- About Queens -
Queens is a cosy 3 bedroom house situated in the village of Clapham, in the City of Bedford. It is just 20 miles from Luton Airport and 15 miles from the M1. Queens boasts a quiet and private setting that includes a fully equipped and very spacious kitchen, a bath / toilet room, a dining area and a separate living room with T.V and sofas. There are 2 double bedrooms with King bed and 1 single bedroom. house set in rural country village. It has front and back garden for guest use with private parking included. Internet is provided at no charge.
Queens is very near to local amenities including a large Sainsbury's and is just a few minutes from Bedford Town Centre.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Rates -
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Luton Airport Heathrow Airport Clapham train station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary