- About Priory House Apartments -
A modern one bedroom serviced apartment located just off Ludgate Hill, near to St Paul's Cathedral in the City of London.
The apartments are located in a cobbled, pedestrian street that leads between Ludgate Hill and Carter Lane and is away from the main hustle and bustle of the City of London but within a short distance of many local amenities.
Transport connections for this apartment are excellent with Blackfriars, Mansion House and St Paul's underground stations all being within a 5 minute walk away. This is a busy area for business people during the week, and at weekends it's also popular with tourists wishing to visit St Paul's Cathedral. The pedestrian Millennium Bridge over the Thames is with easy reach of the apartments and provides exciting access to many attractions along the South Bank and also to the fantastic Tate Modern art gallery.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London City Airport London Heathrow Airport City Thameslink St Pauls Bank
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary