- About Prince Regent Court -
These serviced apartments are in the town centre, just a 5 minute walk from Leamington railway station. The one bedroom apartments have one bathroom, each apartment comes with a fully equipped kitchen and a living area with Free view television. Each apartment comes with free wireless broadband. Secure Car Parking is also available. The apartments are serviced once weekly and Several local restaurants offer delivery to the apartments and a shopping service is available (chargeable). The Parade and a short walk to Royal Pump Rooms. For added peace of mind, access the apartments are securely controlled by electronic key fob entry. The apartments also have a secure video/audio entry system. Located within easy access of Leamington’s town centre with its shops, restaurants, bars, sports centre and other leisure facilities. These apartments are only 20 minutes drive from Stratford and Coventry and 10 minutes from Warwick so make an ideal base for those visiting there.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom Apartment|| ||£110.00||£110.00||£110.00||£110.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Birmingham Airport East Midlands Airport Leamington Spa
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary