- About Portnall Road -
Located on a peaceful residential street nearby several recreation grounds and well-serviced stations this property is in a great location for exploring London at a moments notice.With a fully modernised kitchen and bathroom plus two good sized bedrooms - this first floor property is perfectly equipped for two couples or a small family. This light and bright space is ready to be enjoyed by up to four guests for a truly relaxed stay.
There are lots of good pubs and restaurants in the immediate area and nearby. Maida Vale or Little Venice is a mere 15-minute walk away and has many more cafe s and boutiques to enjoy too. Take a short bus ride (12 minutes) to Chamberlayne Road - which was named the hippest street in Europe by Vogue magazine to enjoy the array of trendy boutique shops and independent bars. At this property you are just 10 minutes walk from three different tube lines as well as the Overground. Queens Park station (Bakerloo Line & Overground) will take you to Oxford Circus or Piccadilly Circus in just fifteen minutes. Take the Hammersmith & City or Circle Line to reach Paddington station in just 3 minutes.
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
90 + nights
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||£178.00||£178.00||£160.00||£151.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary