- About PLATINUM RESIDENCE QBIK -
The Platinum Residence Qbik offers the following services: a concierge, cleaning of apartments, underground parking place, laundry services, supervision over your apartment during your absence, wake-up calls, 24-hours security and survailance cameras, taxi on guest request, car park.
The Platinum Residence Qbik is a facility with a total smoking ban. As an integral part of the facility Platinum Residence Qbik , smoking is prohibited also on balconies and terraces. Smoking is allowed exclusively outside the complex. Violating the smoking ban shall result in charging the Guest’s account with the amount of 615PLN in respect of liquidated damages.
All apartments in the Platinum Residence Qbik have openable windows and balconies.
Your home away from home All our apartments are for both short- and long-term stays. We make every effort to satisfy expectations of our Guests from all over the world, providing them with privacy, comfort and safety.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom Loft 65sqm|| ||PLN350.00||PLN350.00||PLN255.00||PLN250.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
WAW Dworzec Centralny
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.