- About Platform Apartments – Bedford -
Platform Apartments are stunning serviced apartments in Bedford and provide the ideal alternative to any hotel in this great location. These serviced apartments offer a fully equipped kitchen, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms. On top of this, all of our guests get Sky TV with Movies and Sports, as well as WiFi. Perfectly situated for commuters, it’s just a short 20 minute walk from the train station where you can get to London in only 35 minutes.
The open plan living and dining area are light and airy. Each bedroom is delightfully furnished with a comfy bed and modern accessories. If you’re travelling for leisure or for business, these serviced apartments in Bedford offer the perfect home from home environment. They are the optimal place to come back after a hard days work or from enjoying the nearby attractions.
These serviced apartments are perfectly situated for commuters, it’s just a short 20 minute walk from the train station where you can get to London in only 35 minutes.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom|| ||£119.00||£95.00||£88.00||£80.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Luton Airport Heathrow Airport Milton Keynes Central Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.