- About Northampton – Perceval House -
Perceval House is the ideal 1 bedroom apartment for long-term corporate guest with access to transportation. A stylish modern apartment with a fantastic living room and kitchen space, Perceval House is our top apartment for business travellers who enjoy staying just outside of the hustle and bustle of the central town.
The apartment comes with wooden flooring, balcony, free WIFI access and free car parking.
The apartment is within walking distance to Sixfield's entertainment complex which hosts restaurants, a cinema, bowling and a Football stadium. It's also just 5 minutes from Junction 15A of the M1 and 10 minutes to Northampton train station offering a practical solution for guests frequently travelling to London.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Luton Airport East Midlands Airport Northampton Train Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.