- About Penthouse Perfection -
This smart and clean 4 Bedroom Penthouse apartment marries modern furnishings and wooden floors with high ceilings and large windows that maximise views across London, ensuring that this is the perfect city pad with views of London
Primrose Hill is a fashionable prosperous area of North London known for its Victorian terraces. It has a hill of 256 feet (78 m) located on the northern side of Regent's Park in London, boasting a beautiful view of London, and the surrounding district.
Its notable residents have been Martin Amis, Adam Ant, Helena Bonam Carter, Tim Burton and John Cleese among many others. Actors and newspaper editors share the wide open spaces and chic pubs of Primrose Hill with TV presenters and pop stars, while a less wealthy hippy community live a life of ease on houseboats on the Regent's Canal. The area offers world-class fashion, chic designer furnishings and only the most organically sourced food and drink.
Primrose Hill is situated conveniently close to the city centre, while escaping the most densely populated inner city locations.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 90 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms,|| ||On Request||On Request||On Request||£450.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London Heathrow London City Airport Kilburn High Road St John's Wood Maida Vale
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary