- About Peartree Apartments -
All of our apartments are designed to allow you to stay in comfort. Our cleverly designed suites all have fully equipped kitchens, bedrooms with 5′ beds, separate lounge or seating area with sofas. Free-view widescreen TVs, a specific workspace, free fast secure Wi-Fi, regular housekeeping and free use of our on-site laundry. In addition, our central location adjacent to Salisbury train station, means you can leave your vehicle in our off-street secure car park, whilst you take a short stroll into the historic Salisbury City Centre.
You can do so much more in your apartment than a hotel room. You can choose to eat in or out, have friends around for dinner, have your favourite beer or wine in the fridge, host a private business meeting, even do your daily exercise routine.
Make yourself at feel at home instead of sitting on your bed with your laptop, feeling like you’re constantly on the road
Our suites were designed around the long stay traveller and we aim to cover every requirement you may have. In fact, our guest reviews have secured us the position of the highest rated of all Salisbury hotels on Trip Advisor.
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bed Apartment||£100.00||£90.00||£85.00||£80.00|
|1 Bed Delux Apartment||£110.00||£100.00||£95.00||£90.00|
|2 Bed Apartment||£150.00||£140.00||£130.00||£120.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
72 Hours cancellation policy
- 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days’ notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.