- About Pavilions Clarence Road -
Modern second floor luxury apartment, forming part of an exclusive development. Within close proximity to the town centre and both Windsor Central & Riverside (direct line to London - Waterloo) railway stations and minutes from the M4 motorway
Historic, , Royal,famous town with it's renown Royal Castle and adjacent to the world famous Eton College
Numerous restaurants catering for all tastes and budgets
2 x railway stations , one with direct link to London
short drive to M4 motorway
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|2 bed 2 bathroom|| ||On request||£132.14 GBP||On request||On request|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
LHR Gatwick Windsor Central & Windsor Riverside
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary