- About Park Suite – Craven House -
A beautiful recently renovated Georgian building located in the centre of Hampton Court with 5 beautiful appointed luxury serviced apartments.
Well positioned for historic Hampton Court Palace, Kingston, Richmond, Twickenham, Esher and the surrounding areas, Craven House makes an excellent base for business and leisure travellers.
The Park Suite is a stunning 100m2 apartment with a huge bedroom with its own private roof terrace, spacious lounge with sofa beds if required and a large kitchen . The apartment is equipped and furnished to the highest standard throughout with plenty of off street car parking and internet provided.
Hampton Court train station is just a 5 minute walk way with direct train links to London Waterloo (taking 30 minutes) and there is a bus stop outside the building with regular services to Kingston and Richmond. Hampton Court village is also nearby where there is a wonderful selection of local shops, ranging from interesting antique shops to a great butchers !
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary