- About Oxford Street Apartment -
A bright first floor apartment located on the first floor of this mansion block in the heart of Fitzrovia – Central London
The apartment benefits from two bedrooms (one double, one single), reception room, separate fully fitted kitchen and one master bathroom.
This apartment is suitable for 3 people and will be perfect for either leisure or corporate tenants.
Located between Mortimer Street and Riding House Street and therefore ideally located for the excellent restaurants and bars of Fitzrovia and the shopping facilities of Oxford Street.
Conveniently tucked away between the grandeur of Marylebone home of Madame Tussauds wax museum , the night life of Soho home of Carnaby Street and the Bohemian style of Bloomsbury home of the British Museum.
Fitzrovia is peaceful and attractive, home of a great selection of small pubs and restaurants and a smattering of decent Coffee shops. Wide streets lined with tall buildings in Victorian brick mingle with cosy side alleys, with a variety of architectural styles from the eighteenth century to the present day, all of it dominated by the BT Tower, one of London’s tallest and most iconic buildings.
Regents’ street, Tottenham Court Road and Oxford Circus are the major shopping streets.
The area around Oxford Street mixes good high street shops with pubs and bars catching the overflow from Soho’s nightlife.
The nearest Underground Station is Oxford Circus.
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|2 bedroom apartment||£165.00||£158.00||£152.00||£149.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.