- About Old Compton Street Apartments -
Centrally located in the heart of Soho, these fully fitted two-bedroom apartments offer convenience and value and less than 3 mins walk to Leicester Square Station.
Complete with a fully equipped kitchen and living area, these apartments have two double bedrooms and an additional double sofa-bed to accommodate extra guests. The apartments are located on the 2nd and 3rd floor of the building with a stair access. Assistance with luggage is available, please advise when making your booking.
Soho is well known for its many high demand and iconic tourists spots including China Town which is well frequented by both locals and tourists. Complete with fantastic restaurants, top quality shopping and easy access to the best attractions in London, such as the West End theaters and musicals. It is also in close walking distance to Oxford Street and the Piazza on Covent Garden.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Two bed apartments|| ||£229.00||£219.00||£209.00||£209.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London City Airport London Heathrow Charing Cross Leicester Square Piccadilly Circus
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary