- About Old College Road -
Old College Road is an attractive selection of houses in the sought-after College Mews development. Situated in a leafy area of Newbury, a short walk from the town centre, these properties are ideal for families or groups requiring the extra privacy, freedom and space that a house offers. The private rear gardens provide plenty of outdoor space, perfect for children to play and adults to relax. College Mews offers a quiet, residential environment in a central location with superb transport links. The development benefits from its access to major routes, including the A34 and M4, which provide links to London and Heathrow Airport.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|3 Bedroom House|| ||£168.00||£145.00||£136.00||£128.00|
|5 Bedroom House|| ||£192.00||£168.00||£160.00||£149.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London Heathrow Airport Southampton Airport Newbury Train Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary