- About Euston, Churchway -
Oakwood Euston is in one of London's most exciting hotspots; offering a stunning collection of studios, one and two-bedroom apartments. Designed for fast-paced and stylish living, the apartments are fully furnished, wonderfully spacious and is set up in a modern open-plan. Highlights include fully fitted and equipped kitchens, modern recessed lighting and exquisite marble bathrooms. 'Oakwood Worldwide is a Quality Accredited Operator as awarded by the Association of Serviced Apartment Providers (ASAP)'.
The apartments are located just moments from London Euston station with national rail connections to the North West and Victoria and Northern Tube Lines and equally as close to Kings Cross St Pancras Station with connections to the North East and Eurostar terminal. Close to the British Library and within easy reach of several of London's top university campuses.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 bedroom|| ||£180.00 GBP||£168.00 GBP||£155.00 GBP||£144.00 GBP|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London City Airport London Heathrow Airport London Euston Station Euston Kings Cross St Pancras
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary