- About Oakwood Euston -
Oakwood Euston is in one of London's most exciting hotspots; offering a stunning collection of studios, one and two-bedroom apartments. Designed for fast-paced and stylish living, the apartments are fully furnished, wonderfully spacious and is set up in a modern open-plan. Highlights include fully fitted and equipped kitchens, modern recessed lighting and exquisite marble bathrooms. 'Oakwood Worldwide is a Quality Accredited Operator as awarded by the Association of Serviced Apartment Providers (ASAP)'.
The apartments are located just moments from London Euston station with national rail connections to the North West and Victoria and Northern Tube Lines and equally as close to Kings Cross St Pancras Station with connections to the North East and Eurostar terminal. Close to the British Library and within easy reach of several of London's top university campuses.
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary