- About Norwich Golden Triangle Apartments -
With a choice of single or double studio apartments, and single or double one bedroom apartments, the bright and airy flats are housed in a lovely corner Victorian conversion.
The apartments are decorated to a high standard and provide a more spacious and comfortable short-term rental alternative to conventional hotel accommodation.
Each contemporary apartment has a fully fitted kitchen with a range of modern appliances, washer/dryer, power shower, hair dryer, alarm system and security intercom, wide screen TV with satellite TV, and twenty-four hour management.
Optional extras include customised welcome packs, grocery/shopping service, setting up and/or catering for meetings, extra beds and cots, personal laundry and ironing. Some of these additional services are chargeable.
The price quoted is inclusive of all utilities, high speed broadband, linen and towels along with a weekly housekeeping service.
The apartment has a fully equipped kitchen including washing machine, utensils and microwave and comes with all linen and towels.
If you have any further queries or you would like to book this apartment please do not hesitate to contact us.
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Studio Apartments||On Request||On Request||£69.00||£69.00|
|One Bedroom Apartment||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary