- About Northampton – Hudson House -
Hudson House is a stylish two-bedroom apartment and is located just outside of central Northampton, near to the Brackmills Industrial Estate area.
The apartment has a large master bedroom and separate single bedroom with a shared bathroom. The living room is spacious with two sofas (Which can turn into sofa beds), a dining area and a work desk. Free wireless internet access is available throughout the property and the lounge area offers a flat screen TV with DVD Player and NowTV/Sky television. Other areas of the property include a fully equipped kitchen, with hob, fridge/freezer, microwave and washer/dryer. We include all cooking utensils in the apartment.
Hudson House is just 5 minutes from Junction 15A of the M1 and 10 minutes to Northampton train station makes this the ideal location for out of town visitors who are working in the Brackmills area or Central Northampton for any period of time.
Just a 5-minute ride to Northampton town centre.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|2 Bedroom Apartment|| ||£125.00||£110.00||£85.00||£85.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Luton Airport Birmingham Airport Northampton Central
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.