- About Nobel House -
A prime location immediately adjacent to the town's principal shopping mall - The Belfry, and a number of fashionable stores, coffee shops, bars and restaurants. Tree lined pedestrian walkways lead to a host of entertainment and recreational pursuits while Redhill Train station lies within 3 minutes walk of the apartments. A communal roof garden is located at first floor level providing a landscaped terrace for residents' private use.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Two bedroom apartment|| ||£108.00 GBP||£108.00 GBP||£103.00 GBP||£100.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Gatwick Airport Heathrow Airport Redhill
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary