- About New Oxford Street apartments -
Located in the heart of the West End are our newly renovated apartments, only minutes from Oxford Street, the West End Theatre’s and Tottenham Court Road station. (Central Line). Virtually adjacent to The British Museum and only minutes to London’s famous Theatreland and the best shopping in town along Oxford Street.
The apartments are complete with fully fitted kitchens, open plan living areas and have two double bedrooms with an additional sofa bed to accommodate extra guests. The recently refurbished apartment have a large reception room, separate kitchen and a dining area, perfect for entertaining.
Steadham Chambers is in the very heart of London and within the famous West End. The perfect place for shopping, dining and visiting the best shows and musicals in town. The apartments border the world famous Soho district which only adds to an already exciting stay, with China Town, funky shopping and a variety of pubs and restaurants. A huge hit with both tourists and locals in visiting London.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Two bed apartment|| ||£259.00||£229.00||£219.00||£209.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London City Airport London Heathrow Euston Tottenham Court Road Holborn
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary