- About Moresby Tower, Ocean Village, Southampton -
The Moresby Tower has 24 residential floors above commercial units, concierge and a state of the art gym.
This landmark 26 story residential tower and supporting 14 and 9 story residential buildings incorporate a landscaped terrace at second floor level between the first two buildings.
Admirals Quay provides an exciting space for this new mixed-use development situated on the marina, giving the City of Southampton a world class waterfront destination to be proud of.
Ocean Village Marina is simply a great place to live and to visit! There’s always so much going on and there’s so much to see. It has great restaurants and bars, two cinemas, great sailing facilities and great views. If you should tire of Ocean Village then you don’t have to look very far to find even more to see and do. This little section of Southampton is a real gem. It has great proximity to the town centre and all that has to offer. More great restaurants and bars can be found in abundance on nearby Oxford Street. It is literally surrounded by numerous sites of historical interest and a short walk to Mayflower Park will allow you to get close up the numerous cruise and cargo ships that arrive and depart from Southampton almost every day.
Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms||£175.00||£150.00||£140.00||£130.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.