- Millburn Street, Aberdeen -
- About Millburn Street -
Very well presented executive two bedroom first floor flat within modern development offering bright and spacious accommodation that is furnished and decorated to a very high standard. The property offers excellent access to the city centre and its local amenities including Union Square shopping centre, cinemas and the local bus and train stations. The accommodation comprises of a hall with storage cupboard, lounge, dining kitchen, master bedroom with built in wardrobes and en suite shower room, double bedroom with built in wardrobe, and bathroom with hand held shower. The property benefits from a fully equipped kitchen, free unlimited Wi-Fi, Sky TV, weekly cleaning service, private parking, and access to factored grounds which has a small gym for the residents.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Aberdeen Airport, Dyce, Aberdeen AB21 7DU Aberdeen Railway Station, Guild Street, Aberdeen AB11 5RG
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
72 Hours cancellation policy
- 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days’ notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336