- About Mill Stream Apartment -
Spacious two bedroom furnished short stay apartment situated 15 minutes walk to the centre of Oxford. Mill Stream apartment is situated on the second floor of a residential apartment complex. The walk into Oxford takes you along a quiet road by the Oxford Canal and River Thames. The location is particularly convenient for the city centre, railway station. colleges and the Said Business School.
The apartment comprises of:
-Fully equipped kitchen with fridge-freezer, hob, oven, washer-dryer.
-Living-dining room with dining table and seating for four, flat screen TV, sofa and easy chair
-Bedroom one is a standard double bedroom
-Family bathroom with bath, WC and wash basin
-Bedroom two is a standard double bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower and WC
Bedroom one is approximately 100 metres from a railway line. There is some train noise in the property. Guest comments regarding this are rare but we wish to raise this in case it is an issue or if you are a light sleeper!
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Two bedroom apartment|| ||£150.00||£150.00||£150.00||£150.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary