- About Midsummer Mews -
We currently offer 11 luxury one bedroom serviced apartments at the Midsummer Mews apartment scheme, in Napier Street.
Midsummer Mews is Cambridge's newest (March 2018) and most stylish apartment development, nestled in the heart of the City Centre. There are hard floors throughout the apartments which have been finished to an extremely high specification with the finest furnishings. Entrance is to airy hallways with video entry system. The spacious and beautifully furnished modern living areas offer relaxing sofas, widescreen digital TV, DVD Players, iPod docking station and digital radio.
This lead through the well-appointed dining areas to open plan kitchens fully equipped with highest quality fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, built in oven, hob, coffee machine and microwave.
Parking is available at this property however is subject to availability.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|One Bedroom Apartment|| ||£154.00||£138.00||£121.00||£112.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.