- About Mayfair Court -
Our Mayfair Court Apartment is a two bedroom / two bathroom property within a modern purpose built development. The property is approximately 30-40 minutes walk to Watford Town Centre, Watford Junction Mainline Station & Watford Metropolitan Train Station with a short 15 minute journey by train to London Euston. The apartment is conveniently located within easy reach of the M1 and M25 motorways.
The property is furnished to a high standard throughout and is fully equipped with all kitchen / cooking equipment, dishwasher, washing machine / dryer. Also included in our price is SkyTV, WiFi, secure allocated underground parking for one vehicle, all utility bills, council tax, TV Licence, weekly cleaning and change of bed linen / towels.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom|| ||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London Heathrow Airport Luton Airport Watford Junction Mainline Station Watford Junction
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary