- Lisa 2, Amsterdam -
- About Lisa 2 -
This one bedroom apartment is situated in the famous residential 'Jordaan' area. With the open kitchen and dining area this apartment has a real spacious but cozy feel.
You enter the apartment on the ground floor. In the hallway you will find the 1st toilet and the door to the open kitchen with large dining table and 6 chairs. Thisfully equipped kitchen has a nespresso coffee maker, microwave / oven combination and a dishwasher. At the back of the building you will find the atmospheric living room with private library and a flat screen TV with 100+ channels. The washer/dryer combination is located in the basement, which is reached by a hatch in the living room floor. The first floor is reached by stairs where you will find the bathroom, bedroom and small private terrace. The bedroom has a double bed, wash basin, large closet and is overlooking the quite street. In the bathroom you will find the shower and the 2nd toilet. On the first floor you can also find an antique desk and extra sofa that can be used as extra bed.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom|| ||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Amsterdam Central Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336