- About Q Lincoln Plaza -
A stylish and modern option for London living, Lincoln Plaza comprises of two principal apartment towers, Franklin and Greenwich offering a fabulous array of lifestyle facilities including a comprehensive health club complete with spa, pool and fully equipped gymnasium, business lounge, private cinema and four storey winter garden ‘sky lounge’ on the 22nd floor.
Designed and finished with comfort and space in mind, these studios, one, two and three bedroom apartments provide highly desirable living accommodation for family, leisure or corporate travellers. Offering breath-taking views, first class facilities and superlative living accommodation in a location of international status, Lincoln Plaza is set to provide one of the most prestigious and sophisticated new landmarks on Canary Wharf’s iconic skyline.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom|| ||£139.00||£135.00||£129.00||£125.00|
|2 Bedroom|| ||£199.00||£195.00||£190.00||£184.00|
|3 Bedrooms|| ||£236.00||£224.00||£213.00||£199.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London City Airport London Heathrow South Quay DLR station Canary Wharf Heron Quays DLR station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary