- Laystall House, Manchester -
- About Laystall House -
At Laystall House we offer our guests a range of 84 quality serviced apartments, sleeping up to 8 persons.
Our apartments are situated on Laystall Street and are a 5-minute walk from Manchester Piccadilly Station and Piccadilly Gardens and are within close proximity of the city’s main attractions including the Phones4U Arena and Manchester Central. It’s an ideal location for a short or long stay in the city, be it for leisure or business.
All of our apartments are high quality and are a compelling hotel alternative for travellers. In contrast to hotel rooms, serviced apartments offer more space, independence and flexibility. They are family-friendly and ideal for small leisure groups as they deliver an unbeatable cost per person.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Manchester Airport Picadilly train station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
72 Hours cancellation policy
- 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days’ notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336