- About Laura 4 -
This spacious Amsterdam modern design apartment with wooden flooring, used throughout the apartment, is situated in the Old South district of Amsterdam. The apartment is only minutes away from the Zuid-as and Museum Square.
You find this unique and spacious apartment on the ground floor reached by a small stairs in the entrance hallway. Entering the apartment, you walk into the living with a digital television (100+ channels) flat screen TV, dockingstation and free Wi-Fi internet. In the livingroom with comfortable sofa you will find the design open plan kitchen. This fully equipped kitchen has a fridge/freezer, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine, oven microwave combination and all necessary cutlery.
On the other side of the living area you will find the bedroom. In between the living and bedroom there are no doors that can be closed.
This large bedroom has a king bed and a wardrobe. In the ensuite bathroom you will find a separate shower, wash basin, toilet and washer/dryer..
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom 1 Bedroom|| ||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Amsterdam Central Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.