- About Kungsholmen -
Kungsholmen is a very charming and beautiful area known for its architecture, located in the center of Stockholm. Closest subway station is Fridhemsplan where you can find shops, restaurants, a super market, pharmacy and boutiques. Norrmälarstrand which you can walk down to in 1 minute offer a Beautiful park and a walk along the water with a great view. You can from the park walk to the City hall in 10 minutes and from there continue to the central station and the center of Stockholm.
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
90 + nights
|Studio apartment||On Request||SEK1245.00||SEK1066.00||SEK1066.00|
|1 bedroom apartment||On Request||SEK1397.00||SEK1218.00||SEK1218.00|
|2 bedroom apartment||On Request||SEK1701.00||SEK1522.00||SEK1522.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary