- About Kings Island -
The modern serviced apartments we offer in Kings Island overlook the River Colne and the Grand Union Canal and are only a 5 minute walk from businesses, shops and restaurants in Uxbridge town centre. These well-appointed apartments are situated in a gated community and include balconies which allow guests to make the most of the riverside views. Kings Island was originally a working flour mill where the famous Kingsmill bread was made and has been beautifully restored to provide a luxurious living environment. Whether you need accommodation for a few weeks on business or a longer term relocation solution, these high quality serviced apartments will meet your needs. Featuring modern furnishings, fully-equipped kitchens, spacious living areas, Wi-Fi and Sky TV you’ll have everything you need to relax, work or entertain.
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|2 bed, 2 bath||£152.00||£125.00||£117.00||£112.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary