- About Kensington Chic Apartment -
With a modern kitchen, spacious and light rooms and charming garden, this property is ideal for small family stays. Sleeping up to five guests, this sweet apartment is in prime location for exploring London
1 X Double Bed
3 x Single Beds
Maximum occupancy of 5 persons
ON YOUR DOORSTEP
Kensington is one of the most popular locations for a London stay as it is home to world famous attractions such as Kensington Gardens, the three south Kensington museums and the stunning grounds of Holland Park. You will find no shortage of restaurants and chic cafés along the Avenue and Kensington High Street, as well as a number of designer fashion stores and boutiques. The huge Westfield shopping centre can be reached in minutes for its numerous shops, restaurants and entertainment
• Chic décor
• Modern Amenities
• Amazing Location
• Private garden
A fantastically bright kitchen with white furnishings, modern amenities and a central island.
THE DINING ROOM
This light and airy dining room adjoins the kitchen on the right and has an oval table and will seat up to eight guests.
Adjoining the kitchen on the left is the living area, featuring white wooden floors, comfortable sofa seating and a TV.
On the lower ground floor is the master bedroom, featuring a double bed, plenty of storage space, wooden floors and sliding doors which lead to the garden. There is also an en-suite bathroom.
A light and contemporary bathroom featuring a walk-in shower, bath-tub, WC and basin.
Also on the lower ground floor is the first guest bedroom which features a single trundle bed (can become a double), wooden floors and a small desk.
A spacious bedroom which has a single bunk bed with a desk fitted underneath.
Next door to the bunk bedroom is a shower room, featuring a walk-in shower, WC and basin.
A beautiful sunny garden with a lovely lawn and white summer house.
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartment||On Request||£320.00||£320.00||£320.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary