- Kaleidoscope, Cambridge -
- About Kaleidoscope -
Built in 2014 these apartments are a beautiful example of modern architectural design with a prestigious location 10-15 minutes’ walk from the centre and just 5-7 minutes to the railway station. They are also well located for amenities just 4 minutes’ walk away from a great French restaurant called La Maison Du Steak (with wonderful steaks and gourmet burgers), a noodle bar for fast food oriental style, a Costa coffee and a Supermarket and a pub. A further 5 minutes in the same direction offers a huge variety of restaurants (Turkish, Indian, French, Chinese and Spanish Tapas amongst them as well as cafes, delis, supermarkets, a chemist and various other shops.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom|| ||£152.00||£137.00||£123.00||£123.00|
|2 Bedroom|| ||£201.00||£175.00||£153.00||£153.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London Stansted London Luton Cambridge
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336