- About Jubilee House -
Jubilee House is the newest addition to our portfolio of apartments in Cambridge, completed in May 2017. Located on a quiet residential street set back from the road with a traditional Victorian frontage, Jubilee House offers a stunning selection of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Nestled in a friendly community these apartments really immerse you in true Cambridge with fantastic local amenities on your doorstep. Independent, eclectic and ethnically diverse are essential words to describe the vast array of local coffee shops, bars, traditional pubs, a craft ale brewery, restaurants and bistros, boutiques and food markets which are all just a short walk away on the surrounding streets and Mill Road.
Each apartment is finished to a high specification with all the integrated appliances you need to take advantage of self catering accommodation and feature kingsize beds, Egyptian cotton bed linen, Fibre broadband and free on site car parking as standard.
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom Leisure||£137.00||£123.30||£109.60||£109.60|
|1 Bedroom Business||£145.00||£130.50||£116.00||£116.00|
|2 Bedroom Business||£185.00||£166.50||£148.00||£148.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary