- Jimmy 2, Amsterdam -
- About Jimmy 2 -
This newly built designer apartment has a beautiful canal view over a quiet canal. The apartment is located in the city centre of Amsterdam and has two bedrooms, designer bathroom and private parking (maximum height for car is 150cm)!
The apartment can be reached by lift. As you enter the apartment in the hallway you will see the beautiful wooden flooring which is used through the entire apartment. The enormous windows provide you with a great view over the canal. The open plan kitchen has everything you need in a luxury household and is equipped with : a dishwasher, microwave oven and fridge. The living has two comfortable designer couches, a dining table that seats 6 people, DVD player, a flat screen TV with digital channels and sound system. The master bedroom has luxurious beds, bedding and flat screen TV. The second room has a desk and sofa bed. The bathroom has walk-in shower and two vanities. The spacious storage room has a washer and dryer.
In the basement of this designer apartment you will find the garage with PRIVATE parking suitable for regular cars (no SUV)!!
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom|| ||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Amsterdam Central Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336