- Jago Court, Newbury -
- About Jago Court -
Close to the heart of Newbury's town centre, this luxury 2-bedroom apartment offers stylish and contemporary accommodation, free parking and free wired broadband internet access.
With modern furnishings and décor, the Jago Apartment has 2 double bedrooms, a full bathroom, a lounge/dining area and a fully equipped kitchen with integrated appliances, including a dishwasher, a washing machine and a microwave. There is an audio system running throughout the property, allowing you to enjoy your music in every room.
The apartment is less than a kilometer (1.6 km) from Newbury Railway Station and the town centre, Newbury Retail Park and Newbury Racecourse are also all within easy reach. All of the town's bars, restaurants, supermarkets and gyms are within walking distance.
With all the freedom, independence and convenience of an apartment, this self-catering accommodation offers a great-value alternative to a traditional hotel.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|2 Bedroom Apartment|| ||£110.00||£100.00||£95.00||£95.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Heathrow Airport Gatwick Aiport Newbury
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336