- About Ipswich Central (North) 1 Bed Apartment -
This is a really light and airy one bed, first floor apartment set to the rear of a large Victorian house conversion.
It's situated right by Christchurch Park, and is between two great pubs - The Greyhoud and The Arbor House.
It's also 200 metres from Ipswich Museum, and a 5 minute stroll into town.
The bedroom has a king size bed that can be split into two twins, subject to advance notice being received.
The entrance to the property is up external steps, and the apartment up one further set of internal stairs, so this apartment is not suitable for those with mobility issues.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|One bed apartment|| ||£99.00||£73.00||£66.00||£66.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Stansted Southend Ipswich
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary