- About Ipswich Central (East) -
Our Fore Street apartment benefits from a great central location, and is positioned in a private enclosed courtyard at the rear of a large residential property - so not only is it just a few minutes walk away from the main shopping and business districts, the popular waterfront area, and public transport, it is also extemely quiet and relaxing.
The apartment has a good sized double bedroom, open-plan living, dining and kitchen areas and use of courtyard/terrace area. Unusually this apartment has bathroom with bath as well as a large wet-room shower.
The kitchen is fully equipped including a washing machine, electric cooker/hob, microwave, toaster, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
This apartment comes with one parking space.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom apartment|| ||£116.00||£79.00||£73.00||£73.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Stansted Southend Ipswich
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary