- About Ipswich East -
This is the upstairs apartment in a house converted into 2 apartments. It's in a really lovely, quiet residential area, and has lots of natural light. You have a large living/dining room, a fully equipped kitchen (no dishwasher), a bathroom with shower over bath, and a bedroom with a king size bed that can be split into 2 x 2'6" singles if required (please let us know when booking).
There is one allocated space in the private off road car park, as well as plenty of on street parking outside.
This apartment is 1 mile from Ipswich Hospital, and also a 2 minute walk from the nearest '66' bus stop, which goes to BT / Innovation Martlesham at Adastral Park.
It's a 1 mile walk into Ipswich town centre.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary