- About Priory Park – Inverurie -
Nestling in the beautiful Don Valley, the Royal Burgh of Inverurie straddles the River Don and the River Ury and is just 16 miles (26km) north-west of Aberdeen. It is widely regarded as one of the north east of Scotland’s most welcoming destinations with a fantastic mix of shops, restaurants and facilities to suit visitors of all ages.
The town is well-known for its countryside charm combined with city choice and convenience. It is ideally located for the business and leisure traveller and is served by Inverurie railway station on the Aberdeen to Inverness line, and by Aberdeen International Airport which is located 13 miles away.
Town and Country Apartments have a wide range of one, two and three bedroom apartments situated in two central locations which are all furnished to a high standard with modern interiors and fittings. Free car parking is also available.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|2 bedroom 2 bathroom|| ||£125.00||£125.00||£115.00||£115.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Aberdeen International Airport - ABZ Inverurie
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.