- About Ibis House – Richmond -
The newly renovated Richmond Ibis House is designed with an eco friendly finish within the fixtures and fittings, whilst maintaining a contemporary decor. The apartments been fashioned with sleek bamboo flooring, triple glazed windows and exceptional furnishings for a quiet and peaceful living environment.
Richmond Ibis House is a 9 minute walk from Richmond station, which provides access to the district line, overground and national rail services.
These luxury boutique 1 and 2 bedroom apartments come complete with high standard kitchens and bathrooms, accompanied by mobile controlled heating and secure allocated parking.
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£179.00||£170.00||£162.00||£153.00|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||£263.00||£250.00||£238.00||£225.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
Cancellation policy for Ibis House – Richmond
14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival for stays less than 30 days.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten a stay less than 30 days to avoid a charge.
- 30 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival or in house for stays more than 30 days to avoid a charge.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 24th September, then 25 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations must be made in writing via email, extension requests are subject to availability.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.