- About High Quay -
Newcastle Quayside is a bustling and busy place with lots of choice of bars, restaurants and shopping. Eldon Square is only a few minutes away and the famous Metro centre is easily accessible either on the bus, the train or by car in less than 10 minutes.Two bedroom apartment overlooking the River Tyne located within the High Quay development. Within walking distance of Newcastle city centre, local and national transport links and all amenities including shops, bars and restaurants. The apartments have one family bathroom and one ensuite shower room with a fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher and washer/dryer
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|2 Bedroom 2 bathroom|| ||£180.00||£95.00||£95.00||£95.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Newcastle International Newcastle Central
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.