- Hendry Court, Maidenhead -
- About Hendry Court -
Hendry Court is an exciting new development, off a quiet tree-lined street in the heart of Maidenhead, close to the historic Grenfell Park. These spacious, stylish serviced apartments are beautifully furnished and some benefit from allocated off street parking. Hendry Court is close to the high street which offers a variety of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities. Ideally located for the business district, close to the train station, and a short drive to the M4, esa serviced apartments in Hendry Court provide easy access to London and the Thames Valley.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|One Bedroom Apartment|| ||£131.00||£110.00||£102.00||£98.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Heatrow Maidenhead Central
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336