- About Roomzzz Headingley -
Book your stay at one our 22 generously sized apartments in Headingley, located within easy reach of Headingley Station. Choose between a Grande studio, Elegance studio, Liberty one bedroom apartment or Maxima two bedroom apartment. Whichever room you decide to book, you'll find a modern apartment that matches your tastes precisely and a space where you'll quickly feel at home. This is an un-manned location so you will need to check-in at our Leeds City West Aparthotel where you will also be able to receive our complimentary "Grab n Go" breakfast. Our 24 hour concierge at Leeds City West are always available to help via your in room phone.
Roomzzz award-winning Hotel in Headingley offers the best price guarantee and is situated by some of Leeds’ top sporting venues, including Headingley Stadium, and Leeds University and Leeds Beckett University are only a short walk away. So, if it’s a graduation or an event that brings you here, one thing’s guaranteed: for comfort and convenience, you’ve come to the right place.
All suites available for a minimum 2 nights stay at the weekend. A deposit equivalent to the amount of the booking will be due on arrival with the exception of any bookings with a value of £100 or less where a deposit of £100 is required on check-in. This will be refunded on the day of departure subject to satisfactory conditions of the apartment.
Want to work-out? Guest passes available at Xercise4 Less for just £5 per day. Show your room key at the gym reception.
Parking is onsite and free. It doesn’t get much better than that!
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Studio Apartment||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary