- About Hawkswell Gardens -
Hawkswell Gardens is a stunning four bedroom family home located in leafy North Oxford sleeping up to seven guests. Built in the 1930's the home retains many of its original features. Hawkswell is about an 800 metre walk to nearby shops and restaurants in Summertown. Oxford city is 3km away. The nearest bus stop is 500 metres walk and the bus journey takes about 10 minutes.
THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
-The property is located in a quiet residential area and it's imprtant that our short let guests respect the peace and quiet of the neighbourhood.
-The downstairs area has a polished wood floor and we ask guests to remove shoes in the property to prevent damage or scratching of the floor.
-Parking is available for one vehicle only and no commercial vehicles are permitted.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|4|| ||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary